Re: [IP] Gail Steele

Dear Gail
I understand your apprehension!  But you shouldn't be apprehensive at all.
I didn't know much about pumps when my dr recommended I have one.  I had
similar thoughts to you about it looking ugly and what would my boyfriend
think and what clothes would I be able to wear.  I had tears in my eyes
during my pump training even.  Now I love it and it has so changed my life
for the better - go for it I say!