Re: [IP] Diabeties has won

I hope you are still looking at your e-mail messages.  You do have a
friend - maybe not in site - but a friend certainly.  You say what I
have said many times but knew I really couldn't do that.  If you are
still reading these messages - please e-mail me privately. Please.  I
recognize the desperation in your voice.