[IP] Sara, Tracey, everyone!

Hi all--

Sara, thanks for letting us know about your procedure.  I am soooooo glad
that you are doing well (sorry about the gusher and your mattress, though!)
AND that you haven't lost your incredible spirit and voice.  Keep those
letters coming, you hear?

Tracey--glad you're still with us!  Don't forget what I wrote to you about
friends (in strange places like Wyoming!).

And to Michael, the admins, and ALL of the people who respond to questions
and stories and cries for help--thank you for being here.  I was reminded
again today how important this list is--to so many people, for so many
reasons.  I'm headed to the donation page next, with appreciation and love!

:-)  Doreen in Wyoming