Re: [IP] Trying to get pregnant

I am also trying to get pregnant.  I had a miscarriage in November, my
second.  They are not sure if related to the diabets or the huge fibroid (I
had surgery 2 weeks ago to have it removed).  My OB said I would have her, my
perinatalogist and my endo. Because of being high risk.  My last A1c was 5.8,
but BS have not been great since surgery.  I start training for the pump on
the 16th, which should make pregnancy much easier.