[IP] Re: Help! Site changes daily!

A friend of mine here in my town, whose son is also a pumper, was
having this same problem!!! I kept giving her different tips that
I'd gotten from the IP'ers list but *nothing* was working (and
she tried them all) and his sites just kept coming off. I
recently ordered some Tegaderm HP (not the regular tegaderm) with
my last order through Disetronic, since swimming season is upon
us, and gave my friend about a dozen of them to try. She told me
last night that she has gotten 2 days (so far) out of this last
site, swimming and all. Needless to say, she is ordering some for
herself. She just preps the site with an IV prep, lets that dry,
puts the Tender in, and puts the Tegaderm HP over that.
Hope this helps!

Laura said:
Saturday, Sunday and Monday, my daughter went swimming.  Sat - 6
total, Sunday - 6 hours total, Monday - 3 hours total.  Each day
we had to
do a site change...the tape came off!

- --
Take care, Kerri, mom to Courtney-14, Kimberly-11, Shannon-9 (dx
w/type 1 diabetes 11/96, pumping 11/99), Jacob-7, Kyle-5,
Matthew-3, & Ashley-1 in WA
the little children." Sweet Medicine, Cheyenne, undated