[IP] Newbie Dawn Phenomenon ?

I am getting a pump tomorrow. I have heard the recommendation of changing
the basil rates at only .1 increments over several days when doing
adjustments. But where should I start for an increase in the middle of the

I wore the MiniMed sensor on Ultra-Lente and had very high blood sugars in
the middle of the night.

I am curious to what some of you change your basil rate to (timing and
amounts) to account for Dawn Phenomenon (is it 50% increase or 100% increase
or less and for how long?).

Thanks, Richard