From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Karen Lipinsky
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 3:55 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Pumping and Time Change for Vacation

I recently went to Australia and New Zealand (live in Colorado).  I did
the same as Andrew mentioned earlier -- get on the plane, reset the time
on my pump/meter/watch, and act accordingly.  This worked well for me --
changing the time on the pump over a 3-day period sounds like an
unnecessary hassle.

I was in business and first class, though (frequent flier miles), so I
did eat the food :-).

- --Karen Lipinsky