[IP] metabolism

For weight loss, I konw the rule is 1200 cals a day
and no less, and exercise.
 And if you don't eat 1200 you screw up your
metabolism--what's about a few days of 500 calories
and then working up to "norm", are you still really
screwing yourself up? Won't it fix itself down the
road anyway?
 Not so much weight loss in mind, I guess in response
to a hell of a lot of emotions and stress lately,
haven't eaten much, even gotten ketones from it, but I
have the benefit my bg is sinking to under 100 almost
all day, instead of facing highs (that and i redid all
my basals...)

Do You Yahoo!?