Re: [IP] Re: Diabetes has won

I knew this was a great website but what a wonderful heart so many of you
have.  Michael, I am amazed and thrilled that you would go to such great
measures to contact Tracy.
Honestly, I know that God has led you (us) to Tracy.  Tracy, God has a
wonderful plan for your life.  It is a plan for good and not for evil or
harm.  Never forget that God loves each of us.  We are His Children. We have
all expressed our frustrations and anger toward this hideous disease probably
more times then we care to mention.  However, because there is a God who
loves us and many, many friends that do also, we must make it!  I promise
you, it will get better.  It always does so Never Never Quit!!!  That would
be the easy way out.  You are too great a person to quit. You say,"You don't
even know me." Tracy, we know you from your emails and because we have all
been frustrated, depressed, angry, furious, weepy, emotional and just plan
MAD.  Please know that many of us truly care what happens to you.
Hugs and Prayers.......................Jackie P