[IP] Pumping and Time Change for Vacation

I recently went to Australia and New Zealand (live in Colorado).  I did
the same as Andrew mentioned earlier -- get on the plane, reset the time
on my pump/meter/watch, and act accordingly.  This worked well for me --
changing the time on the pump over a 3-day period sounds like an
unnecessary hassle.

I was in business and first class, though (frequent flier miles), so I
did eat the food :-).

- --Karen Lipinsky