[IP] butt sites

My son Andrew is 5 (dx @ 14 mo, pumping 8 mo) and relatively thin and we
have been using his bottom and hips since the second month of pumping. He
ONLY wanted the tummy for all his shots, so when we started pumping we
decided to "trick" him into trying his back-side.... and he loves it now!
His tummy has completely healed from the 4 shots a day, which is great w/
summer on it's way.....it was quite a sight! We use the Rapid 6 and place
them below his undies all the way around. We're very happy w/ the Rapids
and the "new" site.

Good luck! Cari