Re: [IP] Trying to get pregnant

Hi Michele,

I've been diabetic since 1970 and have had two successful pregnancies--the
first in 1995-6 while on MDI, the second in 1998-9 while on the pump.

It was a lot of work, and a lot of visits to various doctors and ultrasound
clinics but well worth it.  I think I was the healthiest I have ever been
while pregnant.  I felt great except for the first few weeks (morning
sickness) and the last few weeks (get this baby OUT of me).

My two daughters were born full term and healthy via natural childbirth
with induction (pitocin drip).

So I say, if you want to have a baby, go for it!  Everyone is scared about
the prospect, I think, you just have to hold your nose and jump in.

Feel free to email me privately if you like.