Re: [IP] Speaking of Batteries

Shiela -
I have been pumping with a Dis since mid-March, have had to change 03 once,
but haven't had to change 02 yet.  I had been wondering the same thing -
must be so!!! :)  I kept waiting for the 02 alarm to go off once the 03 had
been changed - thinking they would need to be changed pretty close to each
other.   It's fine by me though! ;)
Dawn email @ redacted