[IP] Help! Changing sites daily!!!!!

Saturday, Sunday and Monday, my daughter went swimming.  Sat - 6 hours
total, Sunday - 6 hours total, Monday - 3 hours total.  Each day we had to
do a site change...the tape came off!

Sat - Tegaderm with no skin  prep, softset micro (SITE CHANGE IMMEDIATELY

Sun - Tegaderm with IV prep, softset micro (SITE CHANGE IMMEDIATELY AFTER

Mon - IV prep, bent needle and 2 pieces of IV 3000 on top of it (the bent
needle actually bent when we tried to put it through Tegaderm and do the
sandwich method; is that normal?  Are you not suppose to do the sandwich
method with the bent needle?  We usually do not use them.)(SITE CHANGE THE

What should I do?  Laura doesn't want to swim anymore in fear of having to
have to do site changes daily.  She will attending camp for 8 weeks this
summer and will swim at least 1 1/2 hours a day.  Plus we have a pool and
she will be swimming on the weekends.  Any suggestions?  Thank you.

Laura Lentini-Iaffaldano, New York
Mother of Laura, age 6, dxed 12/21/98
Pumping on MM508 since 1/11/00