[IP] Help! Changing sites daily!!!!!

Saturday, Sunday and Monday, my daughter went swimming.  Sat - 6 hours
total, Sunday - 6 hours total, Monday - 3 hours total.  Each day we had to
do a site change...the tape came off!

Sat - Tegaderm with no skin  prep, softset micro (SITE CHANGE IMMEDIATELY
AFTER SWIMMING)

Sun - Tegaderm with IV prep, softset micro (SITE CHANGE IMMEDIATELY AFTER
SWIMMING)

Mon - IV prep, bent needle and 2 pieces of IV 3000 on top of it (the bent
needle actually bent when we tried to put it through Tegaderm and do the
sandwich method; is that normal?  Are you not suppose to do the sandwich
method with the bent needle?  We usually do not use them.)(SITE CHANGE THE
FOLLOWING MORNING WHEN TAPE FELL OFF)

What should I do?  Laura doesn't want to swim anymore in fear of having to
have to do site changes daily.  She will attending camp for 8 weeks this
summer and will swim at least 1 1/2 hours a day.  Plus we have a pool and
she will be swimming on the weekends.  Any suggestions?  Thank you.

Laura Lentini-Iaffaldano, New York
Mother of Laura, age 6, dxed 12/21/98
Pumping on MM508 since 1/11/00