[IP] advice for trampolines

Michelle loves our trampoline and is on it DAILY. Even when it rains.
We home school and she is off and on it through out the day.

What we have found that works best for her is to disconnect, plus give
her 10 carbs too.  She has too many lows with just disconnecting. We are
very careful when it gets late in the evening and she has been out
fooling around on the trampoline.  It will usually involve us checking
her blood sugar during the night.

Gaye  [Michelle 11 yrs, dx Oct/98, pumping July/99.]