Re: [IP] Gail Steele

Count yourself lucky that you have a supportive, loving husband!!!  He knows what love truly
is, he obviously loves you for who you are as a person.  Your feelings are very normal.  I was
very concerned about the same things prior to going on the pump, and I had a couple friends who
took an interest, looked at the literature and said go for it.  They asked can you disconnect
during intimate times, I replied yes, and they both said then what's the big deal?  That helped
immensely.  Prior to going on the pump I was living with someone who was opposed to the pump
because he did not want to make love to someone with something attached to them.  For sure this
type of person none of us needs in our lives.  So count your blessings that you have a
supportive and caring spouse!!  Hang on to him.