Re: [IP] Diabeties has won(help on the way )

Please let us know if Tracey is ok. I saw this note at about 4 AM and I was
not able to sleep at all. I didn't know what to do. Threatening to take's
one life affects everyone. Even the people reading the list. If Tracey was
threatening and no action was taken it is still a cry for help.