[IP] Trying to get pregnant

My husband and I want to have a baby, I have had diabetes for 15 years now,
on the pump for about 9 months.  I have retinopathy in my right eye, but
that has been corrected and i have 20/20 vision.  I very minimal protein in
my urine, I am on an ACE inhibitor.  I got to the endo every 4 months, I
have been to high risk ob/gyn.  I to top it all off, I am overweight.
Through all this not one of them has told me not have a baby.  They think
things will be fine.  Deep down though, I am very scared.  I could really
use some advice, and some success stories!  Thanks!