Re: [IP] advice for trampolines?

> for him).  Has anyone else found a secret formula use with the
> trampoline?  Suspend? Disconnect?  More food?

for intermittant activities, suspending produces an undesired high
later since the insulin activity is always delayed from the time it
is infused. We've found that feeding the engine fuel is a good
solution for this kind of intermittant activity -- crackers -
goldfish or cheezits, power bars, chocolate bars whatever..... The
key is to determine how many grams per hour he burns with these
activities and get him to eat a compensating amount of food. The
candy bars and crackers are nice because they are easily measurable
amounts of carb in discreet packages or units.