Re: [IP] Butt Sites

Yes, I use the rapid and use it in many other places other than my stomach.
I like butt sites, and just started using boob sites.  That one sounded
really scary to me but I got brave, with the help of someone else on the list
and tried it.  It is completely painless.  I love the boob site.  Don't be
afraid to try other places.  What is the worst that could happen?  A little
pain?  We are used to that.  If it hurts take it back out, you would do that
if it were in your stomach wouldn't you?  So you use a set and don 't want to
waste one.  Well, I wouldn't consider it wasted even if it didn't work for at
least you have tried another place.  Actually with the Rapid's since it has
the needle I have many times removed one from one place put alcohol on it and
put it right back in another place.  That is one of the reasons that I like
the rapid so much.

Now, I have a question: The set you mentioned, does it have a needle that
stays in the site?  Does it disconnect and is it MM?

Thanks and hope this helps you.  Go for it girl and let me know how it goes.

Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping.