Re: [IP] Re: Diabetes has won

In a message dated 5/10/00 12:36:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The admin team has been on this all morning to make sure we could
 contact her. We will follow up to see that she gets some help.
    Not only are you a "figurative" life-saver to all of us who rely upon IP
for our daily "information infusion" ( anyone else experienced withdrawal
pangs the other day?), but you've also proven that you & your administrators
are also LITERAL "life-savers" too.

Regards, Renee