Re: [IP] Re: Diabetes has won

In a message dated 5/10/00 12:36:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The admin team has been on this all morning to make sure we could
 contact her. We will follow up to see that she gets some help.

Michael:
    Not only are you a "figurative" life-saver to all of us who rely upon IP
for our daily "information infusion" ( anyone else experienced withdrawal
pangs the other day?), but you've also proven that you & your administrators
are also LITERAL "life-savers" too.

Regards, Renee