Re: [IP] Quick Drops (was "driving while low")

I do agree that buffalo wings are not a source of carbs.  But, I have had
these wings many other times and they usually shot me way up.  From a normal
number to over 250-300.  That is way I cut my bolus in half.  I do run a
tight ship, so I leave not much room for error.  I don't like my sugars much
over 130 at any time.  My crime is running to tight I think?