Re: [IP] Pumping and Time Change for Vacation

I've done a few time changes for vacations.  The biggest one for me was going
to Hawaii.  Here is what I did and it worked for me.  Each hour I would
change the time on the pump one hour in the direction I was going.  When I
got there I would be on or near their time.
Then check bs often and do what you have to do.  This is not a solution for
everybody, but like I said before it worked for me.

Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping