Re: [IP] Pumping and Time Change for Vacation

Chris,

FWIW I just returned from Istanbul (11 hour time change for me).  I changed
my pump 3 hours when we took off for New York and changed it another 8 when
we took off from New York for Istanbul.  I did the same on the return and
had no problems.  Hope this helps.

Tnx, Corky

At 09:41 PM 5/9/2000 EDT, you wrote:
>Diane,
>I'm flying to France at the end of this month and my rep told me that I
should not change the time on my pump all at once.  It's a 6 hour
difference.  She said I should do it in three days.  Does that sound right
to you.  How would you handle this 6 hour time change.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks.