Re: [IP] BS and heat

i thought i was crazy.  it's been in the mid 80's here in Pittsburgh the last
few days and my bs has dropped like a rock in the afternoon and evening.. i
couldn't even get it out of the 50-60 range the other night with taking tabs,
etc until i ate pbutter and celery.. i asked my cde and she said it's coz of
the "increased activity" but i take my little guy to the park when it's cool
and never had this problem.. oh well.. to each his own i guess.. just play
with the basals... :)
pumping since 4/3/00