[IP] Speaking of Batteries

Since there was a thread on batteries I have a question for the Dis. pump
wearers and their batteries.  I started pumping in January, since then I
have only had to change one battery (#3) in that time period.  Does the
other battery (#2) usually last this long (5 months and counting...)?

Sheila Morris

Wouldn't you know.............
Just had to retrieve this from my out box......My 02 alarm just went off.
 But still is that normal for the 02 battery to last so much longer?