Re: [IP] Quick Drops (was "driving while low")

I finally came to the same conclusion about quick drops. I've had days =
when I operated just fine -- programming and serious sys admin work -- =
while in the low 70s. Totally present and accounted for. Then there have =
been other times when the tongue got tied at 85.

My CDE had no really clear -- at least to me -- explanation about how I =
could "miss" the symptoms I thought always appeared at specific bs levels. =
A post or two on this list presented the information about the speed of =
the drop being the determining factor.=20