Re: [IP] Pumping and Time Change for Vacation

I haven't asked anyone about how to handle the time change for my trip to =
Germany yet, so I don't have anything to help you with your trip to =

Three days sounds like a long time to make the adjustment, but we're =
talking about more than a few tenths or even a couple of units, aren't we. =
I haven't even done the math to see how much I'd "skip" if I changed the =
time all at once.=20

Please let me know what you do and how it works for you.

And both of us would be delighted to hear from anyone who's made the =