[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #163

Karen,I read what you said about Insulin resistance and the week before you
menstruate-that happens to me every month -I have been on the insulin pump
for 2 years now and am going to switch to the 508 minimed pump so I can
program the basal rate higher that week hoping that will help-I also have
problems with yeast infections during that week -I have tried Diflucan and
creams any suggestions anyone else have this terrible problem-Arlene