[IP] vacation and pumping

Ruth wrote:
>  we find that geneva has her BEST BGs ever when on vacation...

And I have mine when EVER I am away from work, whether on vacation, weekends,
or SURGERY!!!  I would have expected higher bgs this past week due to my
vitrectomy and accompanying stress (that DID induce 3 gray hairs...which were
plucked out immediately), the chocolate truffles that were a gift...the
chinese food cuz I didnt want to leave the house to go out or to the grocery
store...but my bgs have been GREAT  And my eye doc wants me to take the rest
of the week off!!  i would REALLY like to have an A1c next week!!!  LOL