Re: [IP] Kids with diabetes

Kap is a bottomless pit - he eats from the time he walks in the door from
school until 10 pm or 10:30 - I can't get him to bed because he is hungry and
wants food.
If he was eating a lot of junk food w/ empty calories, I could put a stop to
it, but he eats veggies  and lots of them.  and proteins and breads and some
times a candy bar - but he rather have full meals.
He is a meat and potoate boy (man)
But he is growing and as long as there is insulin - he will eat.
I just worry about the amount of rest he needs.
The hard part is saying no to food when he should be getting sleep, I have
tried hard to deny food - but he just lays there for hours praying for food.
So he gets food and life goes on.
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 9 - pumping 1/19 and growing and eating or should
that be eating and growing!