[IP] looking for an endo

I live in St. Louis and am looking for a good endo in that area that
is VERY familiar with the pump.  My health insurance company is
Blue Choice and if anyone is familiar with that insurance - I have to
have a doctor in the plan.  I currently have a primary physician but
need to be referred to someone that is knowledgeable about the
pump and works with those kind of patients.  I am thinking very
seriously of going this route and found out today that my insurance
will pay for the pump.  All but $100.  I am excited and anxious to
get moving on this so if anyone out there can help - I would be
greatly appreciative!