Re: [IP] leg cramps

Hi Richard,
My doctor has never mentioned weight training to me even though he knows that I do.  All he ever says to me is walk, walk, walk.  In a way he's right.  At first I could only walk a few minutes and the pain in my left leg was so bad I thought my calf was going to explode.  I have been going to the gym for two years now, three to four times a week and I'm up to walking 3 miles on the treadmill.  It takes me 56 minutes but I get very little pain or none at all.  The last time that the doctor checked my legs he finally found a pulse where previously I had none.  I also do weight training 2 to 3 times a week.  Everything seems to helf a lot.  Now maybe I'll try those heartbars and see if they help.
Chris