[IP] Re:Swimming and canoeing

Michael, Thank you for your input. I am feeling stressed about every little
change at this point. Does Lilly do something special about keeping the tape
on with all that swimming? I have heard so many stories of tape coming loose
in the hot weather and with swimming. Many people have said that they put
tape down on the skin first then insert and put tape over. What do you think?
Marlee (my daughter) didn't like that suggestion!! Does she have a choice?
                                     Thanks, Laurie