Re: [IP] My letter

Bonnie!! This is a great idea....I didn't end up with MiniMed but I will do
the same with Disetronic (if need be) once I find out how the supplies are
sold...I got SIX months supplies with my new pump!! I apaologize for not
getting in touch with you (my near-neighbor) yet...but I have benn chasing
my tail medically....I have found great aggressive doctors to handle my
complications!! I will be calling you soon to get together and shmooze in
person! My number is 723-3888. Let us know what MiniMed's reply is.
Carole Eve