Re: [IP] My letter

Bonnie: Your letter to MM was so great I am changing the names and mailing it
to Disetronics also.  Hope you won't mind.  I too have thrown away miles of
tubing.  Not to mention all the wasted insulin left in the tubing which I
toss once a week when I have to refill the cartridge etc.  For some crazy
reason, I always hesitate to use that same tubing for longer that a week.

Anyway, I thought your letter was very well written.................Jackie