[IP] looking for an endo

I live in the St. Louis area and am looking for a good endo in that area
that is VERY familiar with the pump.  My health insurance company is
Blue Choice and if anyone is familiar with that insurance - I have to have
a doctor in the plan.  I currently have a primary physician but need to be
referred to someone that is knowledgeable about the pump and works
with those kind of patients.  I am thinking very seriously of going this
route and found out today that my insurance will pay for the pump.  All
but $100.  I am excited and anxious to get moving on this so if anyone
out there can help - I would be greatly appreciative!