Re: [IP] Insurance issue

> maybe it is a misunderstanding inside the ins co
> between departments ie the one that approves the pump stuff and one
> that pays for the stuff. just a thought as this seems to be what
> happened in our case.

Dream on.... it is standard insurance company practice to deny claims
and wait and see if anyone complains. No compliant = money in their
jeans. It has happened to me far too often for it to be an accident.
I've had 10's of thousands of denials over the years. Sorry if I
sound skeptical, but it is the experience I've had.