Re: [IP] Insurance issue

my ins co initially said the same thing but i said i was told it would cover
all of the supplies too, she said the prescription said for the pump only, so
she finally checked with another person at the company and came back and said
it was implied that it meant all the supplies too.
maybe it is a misunderstanding inside the ins co between departments ie the
one that approves the pump stuff and one that pays for the stuff.
just a thought as this seems to be what happened in our case.

mom to
Maria 21 graduating college this year
Jonathan 15  adhd and bipolar
Veronica 14 my helping hand
Alisha 10  add dx 2-2-98 pumping since 1-6-00
and grandma to
Paige 2 1/2 my little sunshine