[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #164

In a message dated 05/09/2000 12:16:19 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 06:29:14 -0700
 From: James Stamas <email @ redacted>
 Subject: [IP] Pumping and Time Change for Vacation
 We are going to be vacationing in Florida next week (traveling from
 Phoenix...two hour time difference).  Just want to make sure I remember
 correctly from previous threads.  Do we change the time on my daughter's pump
 when we get there?  Any other advice on pumping while on vacation would be
 Laurie, mom to Alexia (11) and Stephanie (8, dx 8/98, pumping since 11/99)
FYI !!!!!  The time difference from Phoenix to Florida is THREE hours and not
TWO.  Have a wonderful vacation.   :^)   Daylight Saving Time!!
You may also want to find out if Dr's. prescriptions are needed in Florida
for diabetic things, even though it's not required out here in Phoenix.
Also, I would play it safe by changing sets every two days if you're not
already doing so.