RE: [IP] Swimming - Canoeing

I am planning a trip to Busch Gardens (Florida)  I appreciate the
information as I plan on riding all of the roller coasters and water rides
this park offers.  My question is, what kind of case are you recommending.
I use quite a bit of insulin and disconnecting may not be the best option
for me.  (I am especially reluctant as I don't want to ask a stranger to
hold my pump while I ride.)  Any and all suggestions are appreciated!!!!

Bethany
IDDM 15 years
Pumping since 3/6/00

Case for canoeing, disconnect for swimming. She might need a little
snack to keep her bg's normal if the lake water is very cold. Not
much, Lily uses about 10grams of powerbar, crackers or candy.

As always, YMMV on this.