Re: [IP] Pumping and Time Change for Vacation

We recently flew from Dallas to Seattle -- a two hour time change the =
other way. I reset my pump clock during the Denver layover (one hour =
earlier) and then reset when we arrived in Seattle ( also one hour =
earlier). Had no trouble with highs or lows while in Seattle.

And, of course, repeated the same inverse process when returning. Ditto =
again with highs/lows.

My two cents guess is that the two hour adjustment is far less noticeable =
than the eight hour adjustment I'll need to plan for when we fly to =
Germany later this year.