[IP] Compaing meters

I would like to STRONGLY suggest that people do not compare meters to other
meters  because of the difference in every meter  just think if one reads
just a little higher that what it is really and the other reads just a
little low then it would look like the one you just started using is WAY  off.

I would suggest that next time you have  a Lab run your A1c or do a lab
fasting BG with there equipment (this is not the hand held BG meters that
the hospital uses)  ask them for a few drops and test your meters right
then.  And also ask if your A1c test runs a BG test at the time of draw
some do some don't.

then when you get the results compare them.  most of the time you will find
both meters off but not as far off as you thought.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted