[IP] Disetronic Cases

The Disetronic pumps do have cases and the pumps do
not have to be put in your pocket.  The cases slide on
over the pump and come in 3 different colors - clear,
black and blue.  I personally like this case because
the clip on the case can be rotated into 12 different
positions, so I can wear it in different ways,
depending on what I am doing.

I don't know what the rule for people who are just now
getting their pump, but mine came with a free case and
the territory manager from my area was able to get me
a second one (a different color) for free.  The cases
cost around $35, so if you use one all the time like I
do, that doesn't seem like too bad a price to pay.
(OF course, YMMV and I always prefer getting things
for free.)

Hope this info helps!  :-)

Pump hugs,

Melissa Collins