Re: [IP] morning glucose sensitivity?

Hi Gail,

Yes, I too have to take more insulin to cover morning foods.  You mentioned
that if you already take a bolus to correct a high you seem to be OK.  That
is probably because you are having some unused insulin from the correction
bolus you took.
I have my morning basals set high so that it evens out my breakfast.  I eat a
bagel every morning and to keep from going too high I only eat half of it
when I get to work and the other half about an hour to an hour and a half
later.  This works for me.

I just got this worked out pretty good this year and now I am retiring at the
end of the school year and plan on doing my exercise in the morning so I
guess I will have to do some serious readjusting to fit my new life schedule.
 Should be fun.

Hope this helps.

Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping