Re: [IP] morning glucose sensitivity?

> Hello gang!
> I have noticed that I am more effected by
> foods in the morning then at other times of
> the day.  Any one else find this?
Not only am do my levels rise more for morning foods,
but my insulin resistance is higher as well (still on
MDI).  My morning R takes up to 5 hours to actually
kick in and start working (though usually 3.5 hrs is
the rule), whereas by the time dinner comes around I
can feel it taking hold within 30 minutes.  The
psychological symptoms come into play too... In the
morning I don't want to so much as look at food till
about 10:00am (time when my morning shot typically
starts bringing my numbers down), come dinner, I get
ravenous at about 30mins right on cue for my evening
insulin to start working.  Of course, I realise part of
this is my lunch shot peaking so I'm not 100% certain
of the activation schedule of my evening shot.

- -Sara G.