[IP] Mail Service

Outgoing mail service has been interrupted, by what, we are not
sure.  You can still post your comments and questions to the list,
but you will have to go to the website to read them (I'm assuming
that is what you are doing now).  Michael had left for the weekend
so service should be restored shortly.  We appreciate your
participation, now we call on you to use your ingenuity!

Happy Pumping,

George Lovelace
IP Administration