[IP] Pumping and Time Change for Vacation

We are going to be vacationing in Florida next week (traveling from
Phoenix...two hour time difference).  Just want to make sure I remember
correctly from previous threads.  Do we change the time on my daughter's pump
when we get there?  Any other advice on pumping while on vacation would be

Laurie, mom to Alexia (11) and Stephanie (8, dx 8/98, pumping since 11/99)