Re: [IP] just got my new pump

recommend getting the sport pack that makes it waterproof - if you are =
like me, you end up hiking and camping in the rain - esp if you go in the =
mountains - seems to rain in am every day

>>> "Lacey, Lisa" <email @ redacted> 05/08/00 01:34PM >>>
Just received my MM 508 by Fed-ex this morning.  Scheduled to be hooked up
16 May.  I can hardly wait.  Main concern is keeping it clean.  We do alot
of primitive camping.  will the leather case it came with keep the dirt =
sand out of it? Or do you recommend getting one of the other cases for it?
I have gained a great deal of knowledge from this site.  Keep up the good
info.  thanks!!

Lisa Lacey
Tri-c Design
email @ redacted=20