Re: [IP] Type 2 question

Type 2 treatment is usually this laid back - I agrree that she should see =
an endo and find out about diet NOW - you and I both know the long term =
and short term consequences of high blood sugar - and if she is taking the =
pill in am - it probably does not last until next am - help her - but =
don't overwhelm her - type 2 blood sugars change very slowly!  But (dare I =
say it) diet and exercise can make a difference too - not just the pill - =
the pill helps her pancreas fundtion better and lets her body accept her =
own insulin - I also found I got an upset stomach with all the pills - she =
will need to watch for that over time.

>>> <email @ redacted> 05/08/00 02:58PM >>>
In a message dated 5/8/00 1:43:15 PM US Eastern Standard Time,=20